Pet Friendly Hotel in Portland, ME
Stay With Your Best Travel Buddy at Our Portland Inn
Our Carriage House room with luxurious amenities and sliding doors to a private garden helps make us the best pet friendly hotel in Portland, ME. Our West End location is a doggie paradise with many canine companions calling this beautiful neighborhood home. The Western Promenade, just a few blocks away, is a favorite place to hang out for pooches, while pet parents are enchanted by the beautiful architecture and gardens throughout this historic part of the city.
We love dogs at the Pomegranate Inn, so we want to make sure they are always happy and not left alone in the room. To help you have a tail-wagging time in Portland, our dog friendly Maine inn will gladly provide you with:
- Dog friendly restaurants in this foodie destination.
- Area activities that are fun for you and your dog.
- Nearby places to explore on neighborhood walks.
Carriage House Highlights
Ground Floor Room with Private Garden
Secluded and Separate from the Main Inn
Quiet Neighborhood Location with Parks Nearby
Gas Fireplace for Cozy Nights In
Pups Give Us Two Paws Up!
- We require a $50 per night pet fee.
- There’s a maximum of 2 dogs in our pet friendly room.
- We welcome well behaved dogs under 50 pounds.
- City rules require you to clean up after your dog.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room.
- We ask that you please keep pets quiet.
Explore Portland with Your Pup
Grab the leash and venture out for a good time in pet friendly Portland.