Please note: We've adjusted our Portland Maine inn breakfast offerings for this season to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
Our Portland Maine inn provides numerous amenities to make your stay comfortable:
Guest rooms include:
- Complimentary small plates breakfast
- Private baths with bath amenities from Lather
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplaces in some rooms
- Free wireless internet access
- Premium spa-quality robes
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, and more
- Flat-screen televisions
Small Plates Breakfast
Indulge in a creative curated small plates breakfast at our bed & breakfast in Portland, Maine — served in our welcoming dining room between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
Gourmet Morning Fare
Think of it as tapas for breakfast! Help yourself to a sampling of small savory and sweet items. Enjoy as much as you like — all included in your room rate. We add in fresh fruit and juices, Mighty Leaf organic teas, and rich-roasted coffee and you are all set for a day of exploring Portland. If you are an early riser and don’t see many items out yet — just ask! We may be keeping things warm in the back. If you plan to sleep in, don't worry. Our baked goods are available all day.
Sample Small Plates
- Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Frittata
- Spinach and Tomato Min Quiche
- Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Hash
- Strawberry lemon and basil salad
- Overnight oatmeal with coconut and currant
- Caprese baked eggs with basil and tomato
- Melon balls and cucumber with mint drizzle
- Honey roasted pineapple with blueberry
Sample Baked Goods
- Brioche au chocolate
- Mexican hot chocolate scones
- Lemon-ginger scones
- Sea salt & cracked pepper biscuits
- Cheddar-scallion scones
- Caramelized onion and walnut bread with bacon jam
You’ll also see sweet treats out in the afternoon at our Portland, Maine hotel.